- 1/3 cup Splenda or Stevia in the Raw
- 1 cup sugar free chocolate chips
- 1 1/2 cups oat flour + 2 scoops vanilla whey protein
- 1 tbsp baking powder
- 2 egg whites
- 1 cup unsweetened almond milk or Mootopia
- 1/3 cup or 4-oz. jar of unsweetened applesauce (used in place of oil or butter!)
- 3 mashed up bananas
- Preheat oven to 350. Spray an 8 X 8 inch Pyrex dish with non-stick spray or a meatloaf pan
- In a large bowl combine: (whisk together) 1 1/2 cups oat flour + 2 scoops vanilla whey protein (optional), 1 tbsp baking powder, 1/2 cup Stevia/Splenda or 1/4 cup Stevia in the Raw
- In a medium bowl mash the banances. Combine: (whisk together & add to lrg bowl), 2 egg whites, 1 cup unsweetened almond milk (Almond Breeze/Mootopia), 1/3 cup or 1 4oz jar of applesauce.
- Pour a shallow layer of batter into the loaf pan (about 1/4 of the batter).
- Sprinkle heavily with chocolate chips. Repeat with remaining batter & more chocolate chips.
- Bake for 24 to 28 min. Let cool for 10 min. Bread will be dense.
- Slice into 8 slices or squares for one serving.